Selenium Nutrition Supplement
Selenium Nutrition Supplement is used for colds, flu and viruses because it boosts immunity. It is considered an important element of nutrition. Selenium is an essential part of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
It helps protect cells from the effects of free radicals produced during normal oxygen metabolism. Contributes to the adequate antioxidant functioning of the body, as well as to maintaining the normal state of cellular structures.
Thus, selenium reduces the risk of problems with a number of important systems and organs in our body: liver, cardiovascular system, respiratory system and others.
Another positive fact about selenium is that it has a beneficial effect on the skin and nails and has an anti-aging effect.
HAYA Selenium Nutrition Supplement 100mcg, extracted from selenomethionine, is available in packs of 60 and 120 vegetarian capsules.
The most important benefits according to research indicate
- Helps the body get rid of toxic heavy metals
- Supports healthy brain function
- Maintains cardiovascular health
- A powerful antioxidant that protects cell membranes and intercellular structural membranes from lipid peroxidation
- High levels of various degenerative diseases
- It can maintain a healthy immune system
- Decreased selenium levels are associated with joint disorders
Until the late 1950s, selenium was considered a toxic element, but today it is known to be a trace element and a powerful antioxidant mineral.
Recommended dosage: The typical daily dose is 100 mcgs; doses used in clinical trials range from 21 – 200 mcgs. The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for selenium is 55 mcgs, noting that intake from all sources taken together should not exceed 400 mcgs per day; take 1 capsule, 1-2 times a day with food.