LEVEL UP YOUR WELLNESS
- Tested Ingredient
- Top Quality
THE K-EY IS VITAMIN
- Are you worried about your bone health? Have you noticed that small cuts or wounds take a long time to stop bleeding? Maybe you have a vitamin K deficiency.
- Fear nothing! Prozis has developed a supplement that along with a healthy diet can help you restore the balance of this nutrient: Prozis Vitamin K2
- There are two forms of vitamin K. Vitamin K-1 (phylloquinone) comes mainly from plants, while vitamin K-2 (menaquinone) is found in animal-based and fermented foods.
- Vitamin K-2, in turn, is split into two different groups: MK-7 and MK-4. This supplement is rich in vitamin K-2 of the MK-7 type.
MORE THAN O-K
- Imagine the consequences if your blood was unable to clot normally: you would bleed out every time you got injured.
- Clotting is what happens when blood turns from liquid into gel. Blood platelets influence this process the most, but the role of vitamin K is also of crucial importance.
- Give your bones some extra help as well by assuring a reliable level of vitamin K-2.
- All in all, vitamin K is an indispensable nutrient, especially necessary to normal blood clotting and normal healthy bones.
- Backed by quality certificates issued by independent testing labs, the composition of Prozis Vitamin K2 hides no secrets from you.
- Prozisgives you vitamin K-2 in capsules to provide an additional source of vitamin K. The capsules allow for an easily controllable intake, thus convenient to ingest.
- This supplement was developed for active people who may need an additional source of vitamin K-2 to complement their balanced diet.
PROZIS VITAMIN K2 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Helps with the maintenance of normal bones
- With Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- Easy-to-take capsules
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product’s final image may be altered