Sport L-Arginine – The crucial amino acid for nitric oxide biosynthesis
Arginine is vital for the production of Nitric Oxide (N.O.), the substance responsible for vasodilation.
Arginine is also a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning that, although our organism is capable of producing it, sometimes larger quantities of Arginine are needed, which a high-quality food supplement such as Prozis Sport L-Arginine can provide.
Prozis Sport L-Arginine offers you pure Arginine in a form that is easily used by the body, so that you can feel the power of this N.O. precursor right away!
Prozis Sport L-Arginine product features:
- Nitric oxide precursor
- Pre-workout power and pump
- Readily available arginine form
- Scientifically tested and proven
- Ideal for high-intensity training athletes
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of our product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product’s final image may be altered.