BLOOM INTO A PLENTIFUL OF WELL-BEING
- Contains Natural Vitamin E
- Vitamin E Protects Cells from Oxidative Stress
- Evening primrose is the common name of the Oenothera biennis. This yellow-flowered biennial plant is famous for its properties and used in a variety of ways.
The plant has its origins in North America, and was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. The plant owes its name “evening primrose” to the exceptional way its flowers bloom. Starting in spring or early summer, these flowers can be seen opening every evening, only to close again the next day, producing a truly spectacular show of nature. More than just decoration, the evening primrose is also ingested as food in certain regions of the world.
- Prozis Evening Primrose contains GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) but that’s not all: the recommended daily dose of Prozis Evening Primrose provides you with 39 mg of vitamin E. This nutrient contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Backed by quality certificates issued by independent testing labs, the composition of Prozis Evening Primrose hides no secrets from you.
This supplement was developed to allow an accessible and controllable intake of evening primrose oil. Prozis harvests the oil from this plant to offer a supplement in softgels with vitamin E and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Prozis Evening Primrose is a food supplement suitable for people who wish to enjoy the benefits of this plant in order to enrich their balanced diet. There are so many ways to maintain a nutritious diet – it all comes down to mixing and combining the various nutrient sources.
PROZIS EVENING PRIMROSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Contains Oenothera biennis oil
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Features gamma-linolenic acid – 315 mg per daily intake
- Available in convenient softgels
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product’s final image may be altered.