Complex – Full range of vitamin B complex to support energy production and overall health
Prozis B-Complex provides all eight B-Vitamins in highly-dosed tablets. These include Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), and Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin).
Prozis B-Complex Main Benefits:
- Untiring energy: All B-complex vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, and with the exception of Vitamins B1 and B7, help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Moreover, Vitamin B7 contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and Vitamin B6 promotes normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Brain health: Vitamins B1, B3, B7, B6, and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and support normal psychological function, while Vitamin B5 promotes normal mental performance.
Cardiovascular health: Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart and Vitamin B9 promotes normal blood formation. Vitamins B6 and B12 support normal red blood cell formation, while Vitamin B2 contributes to their maintenance.
Body defences: Vitamins B6, B9, and B12 support the normal function of the immune system, while Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Hormonal balance: Vitamin B5 contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and Vitamin B6 supports the regulation of hormonal activity.
Hair & Skin health: Vitamin B7 (Biotin) contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and, along with Vitamins B2 and B3, supports the maintenance of normal skin.
Prozis B-Complex Highlights:
- Provides full range of vitamin B complex
- Daily needs of all B-vitamins met with only one serving a day
- High-quality pharmaceutical grade product
- Three-month supply per bottle
- Clinically researched
* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product’s final image may be altered.