Collagen Plus KFD Nutrition
- Supports joint recovery
- Enriched with MSM, Vitamins D and C
- Stimulates the production of intercostal fluid
- Nourishes the cartilage
KFD Nutrtion Premium Collagen + is a new high quality nutritional supplement designed for those who suffer from joint damage and periarticular structures (tendons, joint capsules, cartilage, bones) or who want to take preventive treatment for joints, skin, hair and nails.
Collagen Plus KFD Nutrition + is enriched with:
- MSM – 1500 mg per dose!
- Boswellia Serrata extract – 250 mg per dose.
- Vitamin D3 – 50 mcg per dose.
- Vitamin C – 1000 mg per dose.
Collagen is a protein that is part of several fibrous structures in the body, such as bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, skin, nails and hair. It is made up of several amino acids, and one of its main functions is the strengthening of structures that support and promote cell and tissue cohesion.
In young people, collagen makes up to 30% of the protein in the body.
The main function of connective tissue is filling empty spaces, making the connection between the various organs and tissues, retain their shape and structure of the body, and it is where tropocollagen molecules are synthesized – that result in collagen, which is necessary for the renewal of the body’s supporting structures.
A good diet can not always meet all the nutritional needs of the body.
The daily stress and possible carelessness with the diet, sometimes go unnoticed and can contribute to health problems and even reflected in physical appearance (e.g.: skin, nails, hair, etc.).
Apart from this fact, as we get older, the endogenous production of collagen also decreases, and there is a greater tendency to flaccidity and the appearance of wrinkles (especially on the face).
Adequate intake of collagen promotes the increase of skin firmness, increases muscle tone and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
As it contributes to the formation and regeneration of articular structures, collagen is widely used in the treatment of joint pain (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis) or lesions of the ligaments.
In athletes it is very important that the intake of some nutrients, such as collagen, is higher as there is a clear wear and tear of the ligaments and joints, which can cause pain and discomfort.
A greater intake of this protein helps regenerate cartilage and helps the recovery of damages.
Collagen contributes to the formation of tissue in the deeper skin structures (dermis), providing tissue support and giving them greater strength, vitality and health. This protein functions as an additional help in slimming treatments, helping to reduce flaccidity that comes with the loss of support structures and volume (muscle and fat) and which is often unavoidable.
The main benefits of collagen:
- Strengthens bones and joints
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Strengthens skin firmness
- Prevents and treats stretch marks and cellulite
- Prevents wrinkles
- Contains MSM, Boswellia Serrata extract, maximum dose of vitamin C and D3, which have a regenerating, analgesic and anti-inflammatory function.
- Contains 40% more collagen and 50% more hyaluronic acid than other products available on the market.
- The raw material used in production is the most expensive collagen produced in Germany on the market.
- Refined natural flavors, without artificial additives.
- 100% natural color – black carrot extract.
Method of administration: One dose (20g) is mixed in 150-200ml of water, waiting for a few minutes and consuming, if possible on an empty stomach.