Multi Women 35+
ENERGY AND VITALITY FOR A HEALTHY LIFE
This is a vitamin supplement that aims to optimise the health and well-being of all women 35 and up. It helps by supplying women in this age group with everything they need for a healthy and balanced lifestyle, as it contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals essential for the proper functioning of the body, to complement an already varied and balanced diet.
MORE THAN 30 VITAMINS AND ACTIVE SUBSTANCES TO BOOST YOUR DAYS!
A good, balanced diet – filled with fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy, plenty of water, healthy oils, good proteins and whole grains – is essential to provide you with enough vitamins and nutrients for living healthily. This supplement will complement your daily diet and can help you overcome specific deficiencies. More than 30 reasons to live healthily and in perfect balance.
- Normal function of the heart
- Maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Normal blood clotting
- Normal psychological function
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal mental performance
- Normal synthesis and metabolism of vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Normal cognitive function
- Electrolyte balance
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Maintenance of normal hair
- Maintenance of normal nails
- Normal function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Lutein is one of the carotenoids, yellow and orange pigments found in many fruits and vegetables including mangoes, corn, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, tomatoes, and dark, leafy greens such as kale, collards and bok choy. It is the major carotenoid in the fruit and vegetable-rich Asian diet.
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphoru
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal thyroid function
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Normal iron metabolism
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal cysteine synthesi
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is associated with an increased risk of neural tube defects in a developing foetus
- Maintenance of normal bones
Take 2 tablets per day!
The rapid pace of everyday life, and the resulting stress, make our bodies more vulnerable. In order to strengthen the immune system, vitamin supplements combined with a good diet are an excellent choice to optimise health and well-being on those busy days that take up a lot of time.
Your powerful ally:
- More than 30 vitamins
- For a balanced diet
- Optimises health and well-being
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product’s final image may be altered.