Did you know that: The very aroma of spices or chewing chewing gum is enough, to boost brain activity?
Because of its specific strong flavor and taste, cinnamon gives exotics and freshness to the food and is thus widely used as a spice in the culinary industry.
But long ago, it has begun to be actively applied as a means of protecting the body from colds, stomach aches and a number of other ailments.
Nowadays, the use of cinnamon can be used as a tasty, easy and affordable way to enhance overall health.
An optimal option for this may also be in the form of capsules or tablets. In this way, our body receives regular doses of the exact amount of cinnamon per day needed for strong and stable immunity.
Why 100% Ceylon Cinnamon?
The most common and used cinnamon types today are Ceylon Cinnamon (also called Cinnamomum verum, originating in Sri Lanka) and Chinese cinnamon Cinnamomum cassai cinnamon (Chinese origin).
Apart from their color, smell and taste, these two varieties also have another major difference between them. This is the quantitative content of coumarin in them. Coumarin prevents normal liver and kidney activity (purifying and excreting toxins from the body).
In large quantities, it may even have a toxic effect on them and hence on the whole organism. In Ceylon Cinnamon, the content of coumarin is extremely small (about 1000 times less than Chinese cinnamon). This is why Ceylon Cinnamon is much more effective and beneficial to the body.
- What does it help to help 100% Ceylon Cinnamon every day?
- Improves digestion and speeds up metabolism. Rich in fiber.
- Helps to remove stomach juices, prevents swelling and irritable bowel symptoms.
- An effective tool to combat excess pounds by facilitating fat metabolism.
- Powerful immune stimulator.
- It has a strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory action and a mild heating effect and is therefore an active element for the prevention of colds and flu.
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Normalizes the levels of bad cholesterol.
- Helps reduce high blood pressure and headaches.
- Suitable for diabetics and people prone to diabetes, as it controls insulin production.
- It has a strong antioxidant effect, helps reduce the formation of free radicals in the body that damage cells.
- It relieves joint pain as it contains manganese, which is important for the strength of bone tissue.
- Reduces menstrual pain and cramps.
- Stimulates brain activity, has an invigorating and refreshing effect.
- It has an anti-clotting property for the blood. This helps improve blood circulation, prevents the formation of blood vessels and keeps the cardiovascular system.
- 100% Ceylon Cinnamon for Better Sports:
- Ceylon cinnamon has the ability to more effectively accelerate fat metabolism, degrade and eliminate it from the body rather than accumulate in the cells.
- Improves the absorption of food, stimulates and stimulates physical activity.
- Accelerates blood circulation and helps to reach more oxygen to the muscles.
It normalizes blood sugar, so it does not cause the body to feel premature starvation, despite the higher energy consumption of trainees.
It speeds up metabolism and helps maintain normal alkaline levels, despite the intake of foods with higher acidity (for example, the different types of meat – medium to high acidity).
Thus, in combination with an appropriate diet and physical activity, Ceylon Cinnamon can facilitate the achievement and maintenance of the desired weight, body and sports form.
Take 100% Ceylon Cinnamon (Can – 400):
For best results – it’s enough to take 2 capsules a day after a meal.
Recommended period of intake: For maximum results, it is advisable to take up to 3 months. After a 2 week rest period, the cycle may be repeated.
Period of administration after opening the cap: 2 months. It is good to store it in a refrigerator.
The product is not a medicine but a food supplement.
If side effects occur, stop taking immediately.
If you suffer from chronic illnesses, consult your GP before using it.
Caution: Do not use people taking medicines to lower blood sugar or blood thinners as cinnamon has the same properties and can cause side effects.