Battery Nutrition Zinc Supplements
Battery Nutrition Zinc is a nutrient that plays many vital roles in your body. Because your body doesn’t naturally produce zinc, you must obtain it through food or supplements. Zinc is a nutrient that plays many vital roles in your body. Because your body doesn’t naturally produce zinc, you must obtain it through food or supplements. This article explains everything you need to know about zinc, including its functions, health benefits, dosage recommendations and potential side effects.
What Is Zinc?
Zinc is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that your body can’t produce or store it.
For this reason, you must get a constant supply through your diet.
Zinc is required for numerous processes in your body, including:
- Gene expression
- Enzymatic reactions
- Immune function
- Protein synthesis
- DNA synthesis
- Wound healing
- Growth and development
Battery Nutrition Zinc Supplements contributes to:
- normal DNA synthesis,
- normal metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, amino- and fatty acids and vitamin A
- normal cognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- normal protein synthesis
- normal testosterone levels in the blood
- maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails, skin
- healthy immune system
- healthy eyesight
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- and has a role in the process of cell division
This statement has been scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and authorized by the European Commission (EC).
- Essential trace mineral
- Contributes to maintenance of normal blood testosterone levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Regulates the immune system
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
There are no reviews yet.