Battery Nutrition Vitamins & Minerals Antiox Hardcore
Battery Nutrition is a practical all-in-one product that contains a comprehensive range of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in a perfectly balanced formula, which will help you:
- Boost your immune system
- Battle oxidative stress
- Slow down the ageing process
The oxidation is a natural process in the body that cannot be stopped, however we can minimize its impact on our health and our appearance by practicing a healthy lifestyle and by constantly supplying antioxidants to the body. With aim to help prevent the damage of oxidative stress, like aging or diseases like Alzheimer’s, or even cancer, the formula Battery Nutrition Vitamins & Minerals has been composed of vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts that have special antioxidant properties and which will help you support your energy levels, metabolism, immunity, detoxification and much more!
- Water-soluble vitamins (C and group B): help produce and release energy, build protein and cells and produce collagen
- Fat-soluble vitamins (A, D and E): help build bones, protect eye vision, allow specific interaction in the body and protect from oxidation process
- Magnesium: helps with protein synthesis, muscle contraction, nerve transmission, immune system health
- Iron: necessary for oxygen transportation in the body and energy metabolism
- Zinc: important for protein synthesis and production of genetic material, wound healing, normal fetal development, production of sperm, normal growth and sexual maturation, immune system health
- Iodine: found in thyroid hormone, which helps regulate growth, development, and metabolism
- Selenium: powerful antioxidant
- Chromium: works closely with insulin to regulate blood sugar (glucose) levels
KEY HERBAL EXTRACTS AND ANTIOXIDANTS
- Chlorella: boosts energy, supports weight loss, helps detox heavy metals and toxins
- Barley Grass: powerful antioxidant
- Hesperidin: promotes blood flow, reduces inflammation
- Quercetin: fights free radicals damage, effects of aging and inflammation
- Resveratrol: helps lower blood pressure, has positive effects on blood fats and protects the the brain
- Grape Seed Extract: has amazing antioxidant properties and positive effect on cardiovascular system, anti-ageing
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA): universal antioxidant that protects the brain, helps with weight loss and improves diabetes
- Coenzyme Q10: improves heart function, increases ATP production and limits oxidative damage
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients because they perform hundreds of roles in the body. There is a fine line between getting enough of these nutrients (which is healthy) and getting too much (which can end up harming you). Eating a healthy diet remains the best way to get sufficient amounts of the vitamins and minerals you need.
Essential nutrients for your body
Every day, your body produces skin, muscle, and bone. It churns out rich red blood that carries nutrients and oxygen to remote outposts, and it sends nerve signals skipping along thousands of miles of brain and body pathways. It also formulates chemical messengers that shuttle from one organ to another, issuing the instructions that help sustain your life.
But to do all this, your body requires some raw materials. These include at least 30 vitamins, minerals, and dietary components that your body needs but cannot manufacture on its own in sufficient amounts.
Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrients—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
But trying to keep track of what all these vitamins and minerals do can be confusing. Read enough articles on the topic, and your eyes may swim with the alphabet-soup references to these nutrients, which are known mainly be their initials (such as vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K—to name just a few).