Ashwagandha KFD Nutrition
- Standardized extract
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps reduce stress
Ashwaganda, or Indian ginseng, is one of the most popular herbs.
It is given to people with rheumatic diseases, general weakness of the body, problems with libido and memory, and rejuvenating treatments.
It is widely studied and belongs to the group of adaptogens.
KFD Ashwagandha contains a number of valuable compounds, including non-steroidal lactones, alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, amino acids and many others.
We believe that its regular intake restores the hormonal balance of the body, reduces stress caused by stress, improves concentration and gives energy.
Indian ginseng root in the opinion of many people can strengthen tissues, including muscle tissue, improve vitality and physical activity, act anti-depressant and affect the overall immunity of the body.
Benefits of taking ashwagandha:
- It’s possible that ashwagandha has a calming effect on anxiety symptoms when compared to the drug lorazepam (a sedative and anxiety medication).
- Ashwagandha is considered a pain reliever that acts on the nervous system to prevent pain signals from being sent. It’s also thought to have some anti-inflammatory properties.
- For this reason, some research has shown it to be effective in treating forms of arthritis.
- Ashwagandha may have a variety of benefits to heart health, including treating:
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- chest pain
- heart disease
- According to the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine, several studies have examined ashwagandha’s ability to slow or prevent loss of brain function in people with diseases like Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, and Parkinson’s.
- As these diseases progress, parts of the brain and its connective paths become damaged, which leads to loss of memory and function.
- A few very promising studies found that ashwagandha might be able to stop cell growth in certain cancers.
- There are encouraging findings that suggest the herb has potential to slow human cancers including breast, lung, kidney, and prostate.
Ashwaganda is recommended for athletes and people with heavy physical stress. Due to the fact that it is rich in iron, we recommend its asvaganda for people struggling with anemia.
Method of administration: It is recommended to take 1 tablet per day.