Vitamin D also helps maintain normal muscle function and contributes to the normal function of your immune system. Moreover, it influences the process of cell division.
Why take Prozis Vitamin D3?
Did you know the main natural source of vitamin D is the sun? You can also find it in fish and eggs, but it is the sun’s UV light that triggers the production of Vitamin D by the body.
However, not every place gets the same amount of UV light coming from the sun year-round, and neither are all people able or willing to stay in the sun every day.
Therefore, supplementing with this essential vitamin may be a solution for many.
Prozis Vitamin D3 contains Cholecalciferol, the form of vitamin D produced by our skin in response to sunlight exposure, providing you with three times the recommended daily dose of Vitamin D per serving.
- Major biologically active form of Vitamin D
- Four-month supply per bottle
- Supports normal levels of calcium in the blood
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Helps maintain normal muscle function
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Add to cart