Vitamin C, also referred to as Ascorbic Acid or Ascorbate, is a water soluble vitamin.
Water soluble vitamins are not stored by the body, their dietary excesses are not absorbed, and their excesses in the blood is rapidly excreted in the urine.
- 1000mg of pure Vitamin C per capsule
- Incredible value for money
- Contributes to maintaining normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system