EAAs Essential Amino Acids
EAAs Essential Amino Acids – EAA’s are comprised of 9 amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, DL Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan. Amino Acids are the basic building block of all living, but especially protein and muscle. They cannot be produced by the body itself, so they need to be supplemented from diet or nutritional supplements.
- These include, for example, methionine, lysine, leucine, valine and isoleucine.
- Nonessential acids elements include alanine, asparagine, glycine, glutamine or arginine.
- They are the basic building protein and muscle
- Help muscle growth
- Promote rapid muscle regeneration
- Prevent the catabolism of muscle tissue
- They are the most important anabolic
- Increase the quality and amount of muscle mass
- Help to regenerate muscle tissue
- Prevent catabolic processes
- Regulate blood sugar levels
Showing all 3 results