Showing 1–12 of 15 results
Fat Burner Supplements
Fat Burner Supplements are nutritional products that actively promote fat loss and fat burning. We know several types of burners that are divided based on their combustion principles and form. Among the most widely used fat burners are: L-carnitines, complex fat burners, thermogenic fat burners, liquid fat burners, caffeine, CLA and HCA or lecithin.
- Complex fat burners contain several stimulating and non-stimulating substances that promote fat burning.
- Non-stimulating substances include, for example, CLA, chromium or L-carnitine.
- Also stimulants include caffeine, green tea or synephrine.
- L-carnitine is a natural substance that is synthesized in the body from amino acids – lysine and methionine.
- It is considered to be one of the most effective natural burners.