A good, balanced diet – filled with fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy, plenty of water, healthy oils, good proteins and whole grains – is essential to provide you with enough vitamins and nutrients for living healthily.
This supplement will complement your daily diet and can help you overcome specific deficiencies.
More than 30 reasons to live healthily and in perfect balance.
- Normal function of the heart
- Maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Normal psychological function
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal mental performance
- Normal synthesis and metabolism of vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Normal cognitive function
- Electrolyte balance
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue