As you know, muscles need protein to grow and stay big, and strong. But, do you know how proteins are made?
Proteins are large, complex molecules made from long strings of units called amino acids.
All proteins, no matter their variety, are composed of combinations of 20 different amino acids, with different structures, and different ways to work in favour of your body by turning into protein.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio
- Fast-absorbing powdered formula
- Widely used for muscle development and recovery
- High-purity tested ingredient
- Popular among top athletes worldwide
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans