BCAAs Amino Acids
BCAAs Amino Acids are branched-chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine. BCAAs are useful directly from the bloodstream, where they pass into muscle cells, and therefore represent an immediate source of energy. Branched-chain amino acids are metabolized in the muscles even before the liver. Therefore their greatest advantage is the ability to promote regeneration after the most challenging workouts.BCAAs Amino Acids Products are the most important anabolic and anti-catabolic essential amino acids.
- Increasing the quality and amount of muscle mass
- Restoring strength and accelerating regeneration
- Preventing catabolic processes
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Supporting the formation of new muscle mass
- Protecting muscle mass from damage during physical exercise
- Increasing absolute strength
- Burning of fat and reducing overweight
No products were found matching your selection.