International Orders and Delivery
- All the orders are shipped from our main office in Europe.
- We provide a tracking number via email, once your order is shipped if you have chosen this option.
- We guarantee the best condition of your order, as every package is carefully securely packed.
- If you are facing any issues paying via PayPal, please contact our customer service at CONTACT US, so we can assist you.
- The customer might purchase goods via Store. In order to do so, Customer shall add individual Goods to „cart”, and then confirm the selection by clicking on the appropriate option available on Store website.
After confirming a list of selected Goods, Customer shall:
a) specify method of payment
b) confirm that data provided during Account registration is valid, and the complete price of goods (including also VAT)
- Seller reserves the right to change the content of Store website, especially Product catalog as well as the terms of Goods sale, as well as for conducting and cancelling promotional campaigns on Store sites. Such changes shall not influence conditions of execution of accepted orders. Once the order is shipped, the client will receive a confirmation email with the respective invoice.
- The client may receive the order at whatever address he/she prefers (with the exception of PO Boxes).
All that needs to be done is to provide us with the address where he/she will be at between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. The chosen transport service will attempt to deliver the order at the address indicated by the client.
WARNING: The client cannot choose a specific delivery time, because deliveries are conditioned by the routes defined by the transport service on the respective delivery date.
Providing an incorrect or incomplete address may lead to the parcel being returned to BODYFIT, leading to extra costs that will be imputable to the client. Hence we recommend the client to always make sure that the delivery address he/she provides when placing the order is complete and accurate. Once the order is processed it is no longer possible to change either the delivery address or the billing details.
The delivery company will leave a note, requesting the addressee to call either the agency responsible for the parcel’s delivery or its general number, so that a new delivery can be scheduled on a more suitable date. The addressee has 5 working days to contact the delivery service and schedule a new delivery. If he/she fails to do so within this deadline, the order in question will be returned to BODYFit.
The delivery deadlines are guidelines and are therefore only be considered valid when there are no physical or structural impediments to delivery (e.g. incorrect delivery addresses or forces beyond our control such as strikes, missed connections and poor weather conditions, among others)
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
1. Seller shall undertake order processing immediately after entering into the sale
contract of Goods included in the order (in case of „cash on delivery” payment) or immediately after acknowledgment of payment for the Goods in their bank account (in case of other methods of payment).
2. Delivery method and shipping address shall be specified by Customer in the order form.
3. Possible delivery methods:
- International Shipping Company
- International orders that are sent via International Shipping Company 5-10 business days. Please keep this in mind before putting forward a complaint.
4. We provide WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING on all our products:
What is FREE Shipping?
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands worldwide.
Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service.
We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Every order has a delivery tax for shipping, but all the taxes will be covered by us. We are glad to bring our customers great value and service.
That’s why we provide FREE Shipping from our business partners directly to your address.
- We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have been shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive in your country.
- You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped but sometimes due to free shipping tracking is not available.
- For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
5. Order lead time is the sum of placing the order to handing over the package to the delivery. Seller shall hand over Goods to the delivery person within 14 working days from the order acceptance.
6. In case of no possibility to process the order within the time specified in section 5 above, Seller might:
a) inform Customer about this fact via e-mail to the address provided during Account registration or when placing the order and return the whole amount of money to Customer– unless Customer gives their consent for prolonging the time of receipt of Goods. It especially concerns Goods that require adaptation to the individual needs of the specific Customer.
b) free themselves from the obligation of order execution through the fulfillment of the substitute obligation corresponding with the same quality and purpose and for the same price.
7. There is a possibility that the item you purchased is out of stock. The goods are not producing the clothes and accessories in big quantities instock. After you purchase an item that is out of stock we will contact you via phone call or email to let you know the estimate producing and delivery time of the product/s.
Payment method for goods.
- Paypal system/Credit Card/Debit cards
- Payment cost is determined by the selected method of payment. The customer is informed about the payment cost of particular Goods before placing the order. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on the Store website
- In case of payment via Paypal system/Credit Card/Debit cards, payment shall be completed before the Goods delivery
- In case of Customer’s delay in payment exceeding 7 working days from order acceptance by Seller, Seller is entitled to withdraw from the sale agreement.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
Changes / Cancellations of Orders
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to change/cancel your order after it has been completed.
- If we are still processing the order, it might be possible to cancel it if you contact us during our working hours at the ”CONTACT US”.
- Seller reserves the right to change the quantity of flavor or “in stock” amount in the last minute, even after placing an order. If there is an item, that the client purchased but it’s not in stock, the Seller will contact the Customer via e-mail.
What information do we collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
● To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
● To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
● To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
● To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
● To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Information:
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our processing of your personal information will be based on the following: To the extent that we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). If the processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b). Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your personal information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), and where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f).
Please note that where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal information you may withdraw your consent, for example by sending an e-mail to at any time which withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously made on basis of your consent.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format and, where technically feasible, the right to have your personal information transmitted directly to a third party. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
You may send us an e-mail to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up to date.
How do we protect your information?
You are responsible for your own username and password safety and security on BODYFit. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.
That said, we do implement a variety of security measures including offering the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Our servers and website are security scanned and fully verified externally by McAfee Secure System on a daily basis to protect you online.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you have allowed it via your settings). This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
On some pages of our website, third parties that provide applications through our website may set their own cookies in order to provide services, track the success of their applications or customize applications for you. For example, when you share content using a social media sharing button such as Facebook or Twitter, the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting Customer Service at.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, executing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates or otherwise servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long do we retain your information?
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions:
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or if you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please ” contact us ”
ALL PRODUCTS WITH
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING*
100% secure payment
All our website transactions are secured by mechanisms that detect and prevent actions that indicate fraud
100% BEST QUALITY PRODUCTS
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you’re not happy, we will reimburse you
You can do so within 14 days after receiving the package
4.5/5 CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Should you have any questions or issues, our customer service is always available.